Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do, including the way we design our collections. We consider the entire life cycle of a product from the materials used to the way the garment will be worn and then disposed of.
- Our collection is not trend driven. It is simple and classic. We design everyday essentials in staple wardrobe colours
- We introduce a limited run of new colours and styles each season to help keep things fresh, however our new releases are strongly driven by customer feedback and requests.
- Our clothing is trans-seasonal. Most styles can be worn all year round.
- We use our seasonal lookbooks to showcase how our clothing can be mixed and matched to create different outfits. With simple, well fitting styles we encourage our customers to create a capsule wardrobe to minimise clothing consumption.
- We never discount our core range. The only time we will put a style on sale is if it is a discontinued line. We don't want people to buy just for the sake of it. We want people to see the value of buying clothes built to survive the test of time and ever-changing trends.