Love my new bamboo tops. Comfy, fit well and Australian made. Happy customer
3 June 2020 (5)
I absolutely love the quality of Bamboo Body products. This skirt has a double layer of really tightly woven bamboo fabric giving a snug firm feel over the body. It is flattering although I needed to go up a size from my regular. A very tailored look for such a comfy item.
2 June 2020 (5)
I love my black skivvies, the fabric is beautifully soft and lovely and warm. I particularly wanted the turtle neck to keep my neck warm in the cooler weather and they are great, very cosy! 5 stars.
1 June 2020 (5)
Sustainable Bamboo Clothing by Bamboo Body
Bamboo Body has been offering an extensive range of bamboo clothing in Australia for over 15 years. When we first felt bamboo fabric we fell in love and the love affair is still going strong. Bamboo is a versatile fibre that offers an impressive list of advantages.
• It is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear. In fact many Bamboo Body customers report that once they wear bamboo clothes they don't want to wear anything else!
• Many people with skin sensitivities such as eczema and psoriasis have reported that bamboo clothing does not irritate their skin like most other fabrics do.
• Studies have shown that bamboo clothing is more breathable than cotton, and has moisture wicking and antibacterial properties. Many customers who wear our bamboo socks have claimed that they can wear the socks for days on end and they still feel soft and comfortable. Similarly, our bamboo underwear is very popular for its comfort and breathability.
• Bamboo Body clothing has been tested by ARPANSA who confirmed that our fabric has a UPF of 50+. This means that Bamboo Body clothing is an excellent option for sun protection clothing.
• Bamboo clothing is also claimed to be thermo-regulating which means it can keep you warm when the weather is cool and keep you cool when the weather is warm. This is why bamboo underwear and sports wear is very popular. It is also why bamboo clothing is an excellent option for layering or as travel clothing.
• Bamboo clothing is considered a good alternative to cotton and polyester not only due to its soft feel and easy care, but also because of its sustainable and eco friendly credentials. The bamboo plant / grass is one of the most sustainable and renewable resources in the world. It grows very quickly and requires no pesticides, fertilisers and very little water to grow. Bamboo Body fabric is certified by OEKO-Tek100 which means the fabric is free from harmful chemicals and residues.
If you’ve heard about the benefits of bamboo and would like to try a new garment out for yourself, Bamboo Body has an extensive line of women’s bamboo clothing and a range of classic men’s bamboo clothes available online.