At Bamboo Body, we aim to create luxuriously soft, stylish and sustainable bamboo clothing that is accessible to everybody. We believe that basics are the building blocks to style, and should be top priority when building your personal style. The perfect essential basic should have the following characteristics;
- Is versatile, and can easily be mixed and matched with other pieces.
- Is a neutral colour (or a colour that works well with everything else in your wardrobe. If you're a colour enthusiant, then something bright and bold may be considered your "basic").
- There is room for layering.
- Is a simple style that you can wear over and over again.
- Is trans seasonal, and can be carried through each season.
The optimal essential basic is one that is classic, timeless and makes you feel good. It should also be versatile and fit's seamlessly into your wardrobe. Building your personal style cannot be without the foundation pieces that you build your outfit from, which is why we have put together the ultimate book of essential basics. We promise that after this, saying 'I have nothing to wear' in the morning with dissapear from your vocabulary completely!
Below are a list of tops, pants, dresses, skirts and other additional items that are must-haves in your wardrobe. We hope you find this guide helpful to achieving your style goals!